Sunday, November 10, 2013

Books Books Books!

First order is....
There are still 30 spots left to enter to win the $250 for Tug of War... have you all reviewed yet?! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G5YGFKY if you post a review on Amazon then copy/paste it to my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/K.LarsenAuthor You are entered to win a $250 AMAZON GIFT CARD and A signed paperback of the book!!!

Second order is.... I will be attending the Chapter by Chapter Book Rave Sept 2014 in New York! COME SEE ME!


Third order is.... I'm looking for some book signings to go to and I need suggestions... tell me where you are planning to go this coming year, cause I want to know!


Fourth: Dating Delaney is live! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GH3L9D6
It's a comical read. Really. If you are a Tara Sivec fan, chances are you will enjoy this book a lot! Go grab it!

Fifth- I am totally 60% finished with my current project Objective... and am going to post a teaser for you...
this is the actual first draft, be kind, no edits have been made.


I shift off the bed and  stare long and hard at myself in the mirror over his dresser. I smooth my hair with my fingers and wipe the black from under my eyes. I pull my tank off and adjust my breasts in their cups so they look just right. Bentley’s ipod sits in the speaker dock. I scroll through his playlist up until I find something I can work with. I push play and turn up the volume, loud. Closer filters through the speakers. I close my eyes and let myself hear nothing but the music. I move. Swinging hips, arms above my head, hair hanging lushly down my back. I feel it. I feel power. I don’t hear Bentley arrive, with the volume of the music being as it is, but I feel his stare. I rotate my hips in a circle left, pausing and then rotating right. I dance for me, but I know the show doesn't hurt the eyes. I spin around slowly moving to the beat and open my eyes. Bentley’s gaze is ferocious with desire, his pants already showing his bulge. I smirk coyly at him and wiggle my shorts down my thighs until I can step out of them. I dare him with my eyes to approach, and as if he’s a well trained puppy, he comes right over. His hands sear my hips as they grab me. I push into him firmly and slowly make circular motions. One hand wraps around his neck, the other hangs back behind me as I dance against him.
He moves one hand slowly up my back, under my hair, to the nape of my neck and threads his fingers in the silky strands. He pulls my face up to his and pummels me with a kiss. Its dangerous and wild and I like it. This is my power, he thinks he’s in control but he’s not. I push away from him and slide my thumbs in the band of my panties, sliding them left then right before gripping them and slowly dragging them down my legs. He starts towards me but I stop him with a palm flat against his chest.

“Not yet.” I breathe. His eyes are stormy and clouded and it turns me on. Chet Faker begins his croony take on No Diggity and I realize I couldn't have picked a better song to follow the last. I reach one hand behind me and unclasp my bra, sending my breast spilling out. I turn my back to him and crawl, on hands and knees, across his bed before laying down and crooking a finger at him. In seconds he’s naked as the day he was born. Lean muscles twitching where ever I touch him. I let him explore my body hungrily with kisses and nips before pushing him from me and taking over. I let my tongue trail from his neck to the sweet spot where his hip meets his thigh and back up. I drag my nails across his chest and let my hair tickle his sides until he’s fidgeting restlessly under me. Reaching between us, I glare directly into his eyes and grip his cock. Without fanfare I position myself and guide him in. I ride him slowly, rolling my hips and letting my breasts brush against his chest while I keep his hands pinned under mine on either side of his head. My hair cascades around our faces keeping us locked in an erotic cave of sorts. He never breaks eye contact as I grind and move on him. I feel it building inside of me. This is different than the rest. I’m different. I move faster and  move my hands to his shoulders to brace myself better. His palms spread on my backside and push to keep me closer to him. I hook my feet under his knees and roll letting him do the work on top. He furiously pumps into me. I need more. “Faster.” I pant at him. He grins a crooked grin and pounds into me. His face drops to the crook of my neck and he bites lightly. It’s all I need jump over the edge. I come fast and hard and he follows right behind me. He rolls off to the side and splays a hand on my stomach spent.
“What was that?” he asks.
“Not enough.” I counter.
“What?”
“More Bentley.” I command. My heart beats double time and just as I knew he would, he complies and buries his face between my legs to start round two. It’s now that I realize no one can be saved. This game is going to end badly for everyone and I’m ok with that.


Now...it's Sunday night and I need to prepare for The Walking Dead. xoxo- Katie.


No comments:

Post a Comment