Thursday, November 14, 2013

OBJECTIVE

Ok, teaser time right?!



Objective is coming along nicely and will be out in 2014!!





Remembering him comes in dreams and flashbacks that I can't control. I tell myself it’s time to let go...but moving on from him is impossible.
When you kill your soul mate you don’t ever really recover. It’s not something you can recover from. A year of trying to forget or rather move past it has taught me that you can't. Its an impossibility to bounce back from that kind of horrific form of betrayal. If you you’re too selfish or scared for suicide, like me, you learn to wake up every morning and follow routine. One foot in front of the other, day after day. Hollow. Lifeless. Haunted. Loving him was like blaring your favorite song with the windows down on a summer day. Living without him is like slowly burning to death.  Torture.  
My story started out cliche, good girl falls for bad boy, but one wrong move changed all that. Turns out the good girl doesn't save the bad boy. This story goes from cliche to risque to mind blowing. My story is different from all the others because the events of my story led me to one thing...my objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment