Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What would you do to sell 100k books?

Right- ssssooo I can't speak for anyone else, but I can definitely tell you what I would or would not do for book sales.

Hypothetical:

Someone says hey K! I will guarantee you sell 100,000 copies of Tug of War in 90 days IF:

So what are my willing IF's?
Hm, let's ponder this... what would I be willing to do?

1: Let a tarantula walk across my face
2: Lick a snake
3: Dye my hair neon Green
4: Give up sugar AND coffee for 90 Days
5: Let someone punch me in the face-hard
6: Streak through the Park near my house
7: Fill a cup with water from the toilet and drink it
8: Take a BB close range to the ass
9: Eat 24 hour old coffee grinds from the filter
10: Go 12 months without my Kindle or reading a book

No comments:

Post a Comment